THIS IS BAD KARMA: NO 6-SEATER JOB TODAY

Monday, 20 May 2019.

Started early after solat fajr.

Ironically, I waited for 6-seater ping for 4 house! Demm. And got only anchovies pings which I ignored them all until later later lah. Demm.

Dear diary, it's very frustrated waiting for 4 hours this morning on 6-seater but no job! Today is Thaipusam public holiday maa.

10.44am, NOR an Indon lady at Jalan AU 1e/2e Keramat sending to RHB Bank Dataran Wangsa Melawati. At the RHB Bank, she walked to the back street.

11.24am, TWE 2 chinese boys (students) at Lorong Masria 2 Taman Bunga Raya (TAR UC) going to far far away Boon Hao Stationery Supplies Off Jalan Kucing, Taman Lawa, Taman Kok Doh. Apparently, they're from Melaka maa. No wonder a bit jakun.

11.56am, SSL an amoi at nearby Jalan 24/42 Taman Kok Doh sending to Mid valley megamall. She told me to drop her anyway convenient to me.

Stopped and break at Masjid Bangsar South. Pee and pray.

12.54pm, BAIM LOX ? at The Horizon Avenue 5. This Malay abang (a bit younger than me) suddenly told me that he just got a back ache! Aiyah. We talked and talked about his trouble life and divorcee wife and his 2 boys. He condemned his life as his siblings are not "ngam" with him. I sent the poor guy to De Tropicana Condom Kuchai.

AT 1.13pm got ping from a Bangla Hasan inside the Kuchai Exchange Happy Garden shoplots. But after waited for 5 min, I cancelled - no rider show.

Drove out to TBS and later got a ping from main lobby Gate C which I already on the way exit!

Stopped and break at masjid Nurul Islam Kg Desa Pahlawan Batu 4 (MRR2 near Tesco). Pee and pray.

5.33pm, TYD an Indon lady at Avenue K Sephora sending to Jalan U Thant.

5.52pm, SHJ a Korea guy at M City Ampang going to nearby South View One Ampang Avenue. Instead, he requested me to drop at the BSN.

6.18pm, HAN a Malay lady at Starbucks Ampang Point. She's surprised as I arrived within minutes! Later we talked and talked. She's married to a London matsalleh guy and now in the country to watch her mom who's sick. She said she rather eat at kedai mamak instead at Pasar Ramadan due to hygienic reason. But I told her that mamak sometimes are worst! I sent the lady to Flat PKNS Ampang Jaya.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...