NUZUL QURAN DAY



Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
Today is a public holiday for Selangor for Nuzul Quran.

Started early at 6.26am after the fajr prayer. The fuel left range is 61km. The odometer is 171,934km.

7.00am, NAD a Malay guy ping me to pickup his wife and a colleague at their house Jalan Bukit Indah 3/10. I sent them to far far away but new building of Brainy Brunch International School and Headquarters, Jalan Cyber Valley 1b/1, Taman Sains Selangor 2, Dengkil. When approaching the building, she told me to follow another route with good asphalt!

Stopped and break at Petronas Cyberjaya.
Waiting pings for more than one hour! Then I drove out, ...

9.03am, AMH an Arab young guy with a punk girl at nearby Vertex Tower Cybersquare, Jalan Teknorat 7 sending to Putrajaya Sentral.

I didnt wait at the bus train sentral, and I drove straight to Domain Condoms.

Got ping from BIJAYLAMA at Domain 2, but the waze showed the wrong entrance and the guard wont me allowed going inside since it's blocked and asked me to drive another round. But luckily soon he cancelled. Good lah.

9.33am, CONFIDENCE a mapren couple with a baby at Cristal Serin Residence, Jalan Fauna 1 sending to far far away Columbia Asia Hospital, Lebuh Puteri, Bandar Puteri, Puchong. The hospital is near to Sri Begonia Apartment.

Stopped and break at various location, ie Petronas & LRT station, for a long time. Finally I drove to nearest masjid Darussalam Batu 13, Jalan Cempaka.
Pee and pray (zohor) at the masjid. And noon nap.

2.08pm, RAI a bunch of Indon girls at the same Masjid Darussalam going to 99 Speedmart Taman Saujana Puchong.

The rain is coming down cats and dogs. I just waited at the same shoplots for a while, then ...

2.54pm, the same bunch of Indon girls at the same location going back Jalan Bpu Bandar Puchong Utama. There was a big flood on the main road and some of the cars were stalling by the roadside.

3.08pm, SHA a 2 Indian young ladies and a boy at Jalan Bunga melor, Kampung Pasir Bahru Puchong going to IOI Mall Puchong. Near the mall, I got another ping and I accepted it since it's at the same mall but different location (Starbucks).

3.26pm, SHA an India Muslim couple after the Starbucks with some groceries bags sending to far far away BSP Skypark, Bandar Saujana Putra, Kuala Langat.

AT 4.07pm, I got ping from MERCY and I accepted it due to very high fare (rm52) and very long journey to Damansara Damai. I suspected this is a mapren pax. But after waited for 5 minutes, she asked me to go inside to Tower C but the guard wont allow me to drive in. So I parked outside and later cancelled the job.

4.23pm, ESN an Arab negro girl at BSP21 Block G on 6-seater. The girl asked me to pickup her other 4 friends at the nearby Petronas. I sent the Arab students to LRT Putra heights station.

4.56pm, STC a local chinese ahso at the same LRT Putra Height station sending to their house at Jalan USJ 11/3b Subang Jaya.

Drive straight and set MD (my destination) to HOME2.
Stopped at masjid Jalan Damai. Pee, pray and break my fasting today.

Offlline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...