SUBANG AIRPORT JOBS

Friday, 24 May 2019.

Started early at 6,12am, with odometer readings at 172,249km. My PR now is 4.90!

Stop and break at Petronas Seks 9.

7.20am, NFM a Malay lady at Tenaga Cable Industries going to Menara Alliance Sentral, Jalan Tun Sambanthan. This is her first trip to the tower for a meeting.

8.23am, KAV an India exec young lady at Sri Impian Condom was in a hurry into my cab without her combing and makeup ready. When near to the her office (Basis Bay Group, Jalan Perintis U1/52, Kawasan Perindustrian Temasya Shah Alam), she shouted at me suddenly. It shocked me and told her that I could just simply turning to other place in the middle of the road. Later she apologised as she wanted to have her breakfast. Pandalela lah.

Friday pray at Masjid Pengkalan Udara Subang.

Got ping from Mj at Suriamas Condom but later she cancelled.

JOB NO 3
JUNE an ahmoi at Ridzuan Condom sending to Subang airport.

JOB NO 4
JAYA an Indian pilot at the airport arrival sending to Jalan 4/47 Seks 4 PJ. The distance is only 13km, but it's high price (rm45) due to heavy traffic jam and rains. It took me more than an hour to reach his home. When I asked him about the traffic, he said, "it's normal la bang."

JOB NO5
EZA at VSO Jalan Utara. I sent the 5 Malay ladies to nearby Amcorp Mall.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...