DRIVING AN INDON CUTE LADY

Wednesday, 9 May 2019.

JOB NO 1
6.15am, HAI a 6 Vietnamese pax (3 guys 3 girls) at Jalan Medan Pusat 2D shoplot, Seks 1. He who wore a short pant sitting next to me. One of the girls trying to talk to me, in mandarin. But I said "Wǒ bù zhīdào (我不知道)". Then they spoke among themselves. I sent them to the same KTM Kuala Lumpur old train station.

JOB NO 2
7.29am, ANL a chinese boy at Bangsar Heights going to Acton Academy Kuala Lumpur Taman Paramount.

JOB NO 3
8.05am, POK a Chinese guy (a gal?) at Jalan SS 2/16 Petaling Jaya sending to main entrance of Paradigm Mall.

===============



After works, ...

JOB NO 4
AMA at Utropolis Marketplace Seks U1 going to Flat Desa Mentari. An Indon lady working as a cleaner at the mall liked to talk too. She's surprised to see my big mpv cab. And she's also glad that she got a cheaper fare (rm17), normally she would pay for rm25 - rm33 for the same trip with the same road traffic condition. She called her husband as "abang" which confused me with her blood big brother. OTL

JOB NO 5
5.35pm, ALL a Siam sexy slender girl at Sunway Pyramid waiting lounge. At first I thought she was a meksalleh. But soon she started talking on her phone with her bf in English, actually her poor English. At the Kenanga Apartment Puchong, I tried to say "kharp khun karp ขอบคุณ", she didn't respond. OTL But actually she appreciates and thanks me by "saving" her to get her faster through bad traffic jam on Sunway and NPE highways.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...