JONKER WALK 2019



Saturday, 4 May 2019.

Starting at 8.33am.

JOB NO 1
8.57am, TENTERADARAT at Jalan Dts 1 (Family Store). I sent 6 young army recruits to Dataran Pahlawan.

JOB NO 2
9.53am, MAO a Malay and a Bangla guys at Hatten hotel lobby sending to Melaka Sentral (Mydin).

At 10.41am, I accepted ping from JEE EKEK at Jalan Melor 5, Taman Peringgit Jaya. But after waited for 7 min at the pickup point, I cancelled due no shown passenger. I got rm3.

JOB NO 3
11.34am, 3 Myanmar guys near Mydin (Melaka Sentral) with few groceries inside plastic bags that they put them at the back. I asked them whether those are pig meats which they said those are chickens. I sent the guys near CIMB Bank Ayer Keroh. They wanted to stop at the busy main road which I scold them and dropped them on the next safer street. Ironically they are still willing to walk to their house which are still far away.

JOB NO 4
12.27pm, KKK a chinese couple at Parking Mitc hall sending to Parkland Residence @ Sungai Melaka, Kampung Lapang Bachang.

JOB NO 5
2.47pm, VIC 5 amois at Melaka Sentral main lobby sending to Atlantis Residence Taman Mutiara. The residence seems new and two young guards wont allow me to go in. So I dropped them of outside the gate.

JOB NO 6
3.27pm, ASY 2 Indian guys at Selat Horizon Condom going to Mahkota Parade.

Stopped at Masjid Selat Melaka. Pee and pray.

JOB NO 7
5.04pm, LUL at the same masjid Selat sending 3 Indon (2 ladies, 1 guy) to Jonker Street.

JOB NO 8
5.38pm, MNC an amoi at KingHin Jalan Temenggong sending to Jalan Desa Baru.

Stopped at kedai buku Ibnu (opposite Melaka Sentral).

JOB NO 9
6.55pm, YII at The Huskitory Taman Asean sending young chinese pax to Jonker Walk again. 6-seater job this is.

JOB NO 10
7.04pm, SOH 2 Korea ladies at nearby Tamil methodist Church Jalan Hang Jebat (Jonker Walk) going to Melaka Sentral.

Offline.




WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...