A VALUABLE AND DOUBLE AIRPORT TRIP

Thursday, 9 May 2019.

After works but still in the office, ...

EDL, a Singaporean pax (3 guys + 1 amoi) and one matsalleh at Schenker Logistics, Persiaran Pasak Bumi, Bukit Jelutong going to KLIA2. But need to drop the matsalleh at the KLIA international airport first. The fare (rm130) was quite high since there are 2 stops. At the middle of the Elite highway, suddenly I heard a blownup sound and I pulled over and checked all the tyres. Fortunately nothing bad happening. So I continue the journey to the airport. The toll fare was rm6.20 and he gave me a big note of rm151 which confused me, but he told me to return the balance of rm15 only. Okay lah.

Offline.



Today I got a survey form from Grab.

"In our effort to comply with the Malaysian E-Hailing Regulations, we would like to get a sense of what you do or do not understand about the process so that we can better prepare you for the effects when it kicks in."

1. Are you aware of the new e-hailing regulations?
- Yes, I am aware.
- No, I am not aware.

2. Where do you usually get the latest news and updates on the e-hailing regulations?
- Grab's website
- Grab Driver App
- News from Grab's Facebook group (Rakan Grab)
- News from other Facebook page
- E-hailing Driver Facebook group
- Facebook video
- Youtube video
- Government (MoT or JPJ) website
- From other Grab/s hailing drivers
- From friends and family
- Radio
- Newspaper (printed or online)
- TV news

{note. There are more questions, but I'm too lazy to type them all.}

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...