A PINOY LADY ON 6 SEATER ALONE TO GH

Monday, 27 May 2019.

Started early at 6.30am with odo readings at 172,714km.

7.04am, MON a pinoy lady at Wolo bukit bintang. I sent the pinoy lady to KL General Hospital. She's grumbling on her accident this morning, ie hot water puring on her right legs.

======================

After works, ...
Run errands to send mango to JB using the bus ekspress services at Terminal Bus Shah Alam (Seks 17).

6.23pm, HAH 3 indon guys near the same bus terminal, but they're waiting on the other side. I stopped at the busy main road and got honkings! Demm, I blamed the indon guys, but they said they just dropped by the bus on the other side! I sent them to Swis Resources Subang Jaya. Seks SS19.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...