THE CONTRA FLOW ON AKLEH IS CLOSED TODAY

Tuesday, 21 May 2019.

Started at 6.52am after 25min walking.

7.04am, AHA an "anak mami" boy at Jalan Wira 4 sending to SMK St John, Jalan Bukit Nanas KLCC. He told me to use the contra flow on the Akleh highway but it's closed today. Later he asked me to just drop him at AIA building behind the school.

7.50am, MAC a china looking guy alone at Regalia Residence going to The Horizon Avenue 5 Bangsar South. This guy listening to his big headset using bluetooth.

8.16am, BUS an Arab girl at Saville @ The Park Bangsar sending to far far away MSU Shah Alam near to my office already. I reckon this is my second time fetching her and she still late! However, I still waited for her since it's a quiet big fare (rm27). Later in my curiosity, I asked her country from and told me she's from Yaman (Yemen). At first I thought she's from Mesir.

Offline.

===================

After work, ...

IRL the same pax of 2 China male female executives and a matsalleh at TRW Asiatic Jalan Astaka U8/84. But this time, instead going to Sheraton hotel PJ, I send them to InterContinental hotel KLCC.

MRU an India ladies at Panorama KLCC Condom, Persiaran Hampshire sending to IKEA Cheras, Jalan Cochrane.

6.47pm, SIA a Malay lady at International Montessori Jalan Mamanda 10, Taman Dato Ahmad Razali, Ampang going to Lorong Kempas 1, Kampung Melayu Ampang. She got a rm5 promo.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...