KIASU AMOIS

Thursday, 16 May 2019.

Run errands to hospital Ampang.

After works got 3 jobs, ...

JOB NO. 1
THT a big fat China man at Kuehne & Nagel Seks U8 sending to Dorsett Grand Subang, SS12 Subang Jaya (next to SJMC).

JOB NO. 2
QI ping me from Taylors University Lakeside Subang Jaya going to Gembira Residen. She texted me to use the old Klang road way. But I asked them (2 amois from China) whether they know the Old Klang road way, she replied "dont know". Then they agreed to follow the waze with kanna toll!

JOB NO. 3
MAN a local amoi at Familymart Kuchai Lama sending to Viva Home Jalan Loke Yew Cheras. While on the cab, I overheard her teleconversation with a Malay property owner to refinance his house. He bought the house (in Klang) in 2004 and later refinance it 2012 at a market value of rm440k. He got credit card balance of rm16k.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...