CẢM ƠN BẠN (THANK YOU)

Sunday, 19 May 2019.

After 2 days run errands.
Started at 10.26am.

10.29am, AYN a Malay young lady ping me to pickup her red-dye free hair auntie at Jalan Wira 5 Taman Uda Jaya sending to far far away Jalan 36c Selayang Baru. The old lady likes to talk and talk about her family, her deceased husband, 3 children and AYN is her daughter-in-law from Brunei. Justgrab.

11.23am, NGUYEN THA a group of Vietnamese pax at KTM Batu Caves Stesen KTM sending to KL Sentral. The other group is taking exora Teks1m. Later at the KL Sentral lobby, I said to them "cam on" and they smiled at me. 6s.

12.36pm, ROC at Kompleks Kotaraya Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock. A 6pax pinoys going to Millenium Square.

1.03pm, MID another pinoy group at the same Millenium Square sending to far far away Central i-city. Later he asked me on how easy to get Grabcar from icity, especially on the 6-seater. I told him just try his luck. Later, they insisted to be dropped at the still closed icity theme park. 6s.

1.30pm, KEL 6 chinese boys at iCity mall going to far far away Lorong Bendahara, Taman Mewah Baru, Klang. 6s.

Stopped on various places and no good pings!

3.09pm, MOK a Bangla guy at Lorong Bendahara 20a sending to Medan Pasar Jalan Tun Siew Sin KLCC. Justgrab.

Stopped near Corus hotel and KL Premium Outlet. Waiting for 40min and no ping. And I drove out the Hampshire hill...

5.46pm, EES a matsalleh couple at the same KL Premium Outlet (which I left already 5 min ago) which she put at the off gps location. Later I send them to Suzi's corner Jalan Ampang. The Australian guy gave me rm2 tips.

DAISY ping me at Starbucks Ampang point at 6.10pm, but after waiting for 5min no rider show and I cancelled.

Offline.








WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...