JANNAHNOE



Tuesday, 7 May 2019.

After works,...

JOB NO. 1
SAL ping me from Apartment Seroja Block 28 to send her parents to KTM Kuala Lumpur (old station). The old man is a police sargent working in Kuala Nerang Kedah. They are taking a train to Alor Setar. We talked and talked all the way. He's going to retire next year at the age of 60! He also mentioned a bit about his career as a policeman. His mother in law who is paralysed and using a wheelchair and his wife were at the back seat.

JOB NO. 2
JANNAHNOE Bangi ping me from TBS. But she asked me whether I can just send few bundles. Actually, 2 clothing bundles and bunches of buntings. So I picked up those bundles and banners from a bus driver JSE59** who's already waiting for me. The fare was very high, ie rm62 for 12km distance! When I asked whether she could cancel the trip and I deal "tepi longkang", but she needs a receipt which I couldn't provide. So I accepted the Grab job and lose 28%! Fookyew lah grab.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...