DAMN GIRLS FROM NIGERIA



Sunday, 26 May 2019.

Today I completed 7 jobs only.

Only one Grabcar story.

7.54am, got a ping from "AISHA". Actually they're 2 Nigerian negro big big size ladies. She said, AISHA was their friends. Iyelah tuh! One of them asked me to turn off my usb quranic verses. I felt a bit offended but I complied. On the way, they're talking about instagram bla bla. "Fame never dies, but legacy will die!" Fookyew lah. Later at the dropoff, they made me confused as they made fracas with the security guards. And she paid me rm20 for the fare, but later when I checked she still owed me rm3 for the previous trip penalty. fook fook yew lah.

Dear diary, actually I tried to complain and report this negro ladies issue on the Grab apps, but I could not edit it. And Grab would not reimburse any due money from any rider. Fookyew lah Grab.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...