RM20 PROMO RIDE

Thursday, 23 May 2019.

SHE GOT RM20 PROMO
6.33am, IDA at Orkid Apartment going to Jabatan Kesihatan KL Jalan Tugu, Tasik Perdana. She got a rm20 promo and need to pay only rm5.50 plus toll.

Drive straight to work via NKVE.

=====================

This morning I sent my mpv cab to nearby workshop to replace the thinning brake pads. Later the foreman told me to trim the front brake discs as well as it's already been damaged. The rear brake pads also neeeded to be cleaned and serviced. Total damaged is rm400.

While leaving the cab on the workshop, I call a Grabcar to send me back to the office.

10.52am, mr KAK an Indian driver with white Toyota Vios picked me up. We're not talking too much. The fare was rm5.

Dear diary, actually I've tried calling Mycar. Although its fare is a bit cheaper, but no driver available nearby. Yo wes.

3.24pm, en NIS a Malay driver with his silver Perodua Bezza sending me back to the workshop. The fare was rm8. Okay lah. And this guy likes to talk and talk, about PSV, his partime grab driver, but not his business.

======================

After works, ...

THE CONFUSION EXIT
DEB, an India executive guy at Guthrie Golf Academy Pitch & Putt Course, Bukit Jelutong sending to Subang Avenue Serviced Suites, Subang Jaya. This guy just kept quiet all the way until after the Federal highway exit to Subang Jaya which I should the inner entrance and I missed it. We agreed that the entrance to his suites is confusing.

HAVE YOU BEEN TO AMERICA?
KEN an American big lady at Jalan Riong Bangsar going to Verticas Residensi, Jalan Ceylon KLCC. This young lady is very talkative at first and later we just kept quiet all the way until near to her residence. She gave me rm1 tip. Okay lah.

Iftar at Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...