SPASIBO

Wednesday, 15 May 2019.

5.00pm, BOL 6 big Russian guys at Skypark RAC U8 Subang. He asked me to come inside to Hangar B2. When checking out from the airport gate, after 200m on the narrow street, they've realised that one of their colleague's passcard was left out at the guardhouse. Due to miscommunication and not wanting to argue with me, he walked out the cab to the guardhouse again. So I "gostan" my cab to the guardhouse and waited for them to clear the missing passcard. It took me 15min to wait but I never complained since this is a big 6 seater job. I sent them to Damas Suites & Residences, Taman Sri Hartamas. I said "spasibo" to them and they've all smiled at me.

No ping...

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...