STUCK ON SUNWAY TRAFFIC JAM

Friday, 3 May 2019.

6.37am, a Bangla at Jalan Masjid sending to KTM Serdang.

==============

Evening, it's a very heavy traffic jam near Sunway Pyramid.

An amoi at Sunway Pyramid hotel which I just missed the turn. I thought it's the Sunway pyramid mall lobby. Due to bad traffic jam at the area, the duration to the hotel lobby would take another 19min! So I told her, she said she's willing to wait "if i want" but I thought it's not worth it. So I cancelled the trip for the first time this week.

Soon, an India family at nearby Sunway Medical Center waiting for me. The distance is less than 1km but the time to get to the lobby would be 15min! He still can wait. I sent them to Kenanga Apartment Puchong - Block D.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...