2 AIRPORT JOBS TODAY

Landside (kawasan menunggu) The Waiting Area this morning.

Sunday, November 12, 2017.

This early morning, I set the destination to KLIA airport.
Knowing the first 3 pings are the short trips, so I ignored them.
The fourth ping is the long way, ie more than 40min according to Uber apps.

6.30am, EZY at Jalan 2/2 Ampang Jaya ping me to pickup his wife (I guess) to KLIA. Yeay!

After dropped off, at 7.30am, I straight drove to the waiting area, Landside. This is my second airport trip. The queue number is 339. The restaurant still not open, and the toilets are dirty. So I decided to go to Charter Field area, where the toilet as not as world standard but it’s okay. After taking breakfast, I didn’t wait longer, at 8.35am, I drove to Domain 5 Cyberjaya.

8.57am, NSY an Indian lady at Shaftsbury Residence Cyber 6 ping me to send to the KLIA airport again. Yeay!
After dropped off also, I didn’t wait as the queue number was 367!

Dear diary, today I am still one lazy Uber driver. After completing 24 trips this weekend since Friday, and getting extra rm70, I switched off the apps and go HOME.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...