LONG TRIP WITH CHEAP FARE ALSO WANTS TO HAGGLE



Monday, 27 Nov 2017.
6.20am, starting up cikJnulekasnova engine and UberXL apps.

6.52am, Tesco Extra Plentong.
6.56am, ping from LIN at bus stop Jalan Skudai which is 21min 23km far far away. I accepted but later I cancelled. 1.5x surge.
7.14am, MAR at Jln Anggerik 41 Johor Jaya, 9min but she cancelled. 1.4x surge.
7.38am, Petron Majidee JB.

8.58am, 12min 6.1km to pickup MAI at Jalan Permatang 5. At the pickup point, after shouting to each other, I cancelled after 5min. 1.5x surge.

9.38am, 22min 17.5km far far away ROK at Senai airport. Since it showed the 'Long Trip (45+ min)' remark, I called her, but the man answered. 5 pax and going to Simpang Renggam. Deal by the 'tepi longkang', I asked for rm100 since no rider back, he later negotiate for rm90, when I asked for rm95, he cancelled the deal. Whatthefish.

Then another ping from same location and same remark, which I reckon would be the same guy, so I ignored.

3 hours without trip, aiyah.

9.54am, NBL at Mydin Bandar Baru Uda booked for 3 Indon - 2 ladies and a man and many-many bags including old big tv. The traffic jam was bad along Jalan Skudai infront of the new Paradigm Mall. I sent them to Ferry terminal Puteri Harbour. The lady sat at the back liked to talk and talk. They are going 'balik kampung' at Pekanbaru via Tanjung Balai Karimun.

Break at Petronas Bukit indah near Aeon.

11.23am, LHJ 6 pinoys at Jalan Indah 1/17 going to the same Puteri Harbor, but this time to the Hotel Jen.

12.20pm, break at Petronas Bukit Indah.
12.47pm, Jalan Tun Razak near Larkin.
12.59pm, Larkin Sentral.

1.10pm, 11min 7.6km to pickup AHH 3 local chinese young men at New hotel Jalan Sin Nam going to KSL City Mall. 1.6x surge.

1.47pm, AHM and his lunch buddies at Kacang Pool but put on the wrong location at Bomba Larkin, actually they were at the other Kacang Pool SJKC Foon Yew 5. I cancelled after 5min.

2.30pm, masjid Taman Dato Onn. pee and pray.
3.18pm, Shell Larkin Sentral. Ron95 for rm72.47.

3.26pm, MNN the boss booking to pickup 7 India workers at Larkin Sentral KFC. I sent them to far far away Perindu 1 Cyber 14 Senai, 24km 31min.

4.14pm, at Masjid Senai airport, FRD another boss booked to pickup another 2 India worker near Caltex Saleng. Actually she booked another Uber driver for other workers too. I sent 2 of them to far far away Jalan Beladau 4 Ulu Tiram while the other Uber pickup 4 workers to Jalan Kekabu 11 Desa Cemerlang which later we found out that the Bangla leader incharge who was at the Caltex made a wrong switched which I asked him already. Later I made a 'job tepi longkang' and got extra money loh.

Dear diary, today I completed only 5 trips since this morning for 10hr 19min, after almost hours of no accepted trip. I cancelled 2 trips after 5min arrival. Also I learned today, my beloved cikJnulekasnova although can fit 7 passengers, but I saw on the Uber apps it shall be for 6 persons only. So I shall be careful next time not to make life hard herself to cikJnulekasnova.


"There is none worthy of worship but You, glory is to You. Surely, I was among the wrongdoers. - Du'aa of Prophet Yunus while inside belly of the whale."

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...