LONG TRIP DOES NOT MEAN GOING TO KLIA AIRPORT

Shell gas station, Plus Highway at Jelapang, Ipoh, Perak 2017.

Friday, 24 Nov 2017.

Started cikJnuslekasnova's engine and Uber apps at 6.21am.

6.38am, topup ron95 at Shell Taman Dato Razali for rm90.

6.44am, got ping from ELL, 10min 6.6km at Jalan 52 Kg Cheras Baru. While ondway, she called me asking whether I can send her to Kg Majidee JB. Walahwehh. She was surprised that I didnt know the destination on Uber apps. Whatthefish. She's going alone with many big things which she asked the fare. I told her that JB is an outstation destination and I was asking extra fare which she texted me, "mahal." But I told her that minyak also mahal mah. Later, she cancelled and tried to book other Uber drivers which got to me few times since I was nearest to her and I ignored them.

7.59am, got ping 9min 3.5km from VEE at KL Sentral. I didn't call and just drove to the pickup point. VEE hopped in, 4 pax going to Jonker Walk Melaka. Walahweh. I told her I could send her to Melaka which she shouted at me from my back, "if cannot go why uncle accepted it?" I told her that driver cannot see the rider destination until start trip. Kannina. Dont scold scold one lah. This is Uber fault. They got out of the cab and cursed at me. Charcheebye lah.

9.41am, while at Masjid India Leboh Ampang, 11min 2.3km from TLL at The Ascott Hotel KL. An Arab family, TLL, his wife and 3 kids (2 boys and 1 girl). At first I thought they were going to KLIA. When I started the trip, they are going to Meru VAlley Ipoh. What can I do? I rejected 2 long trips already and not this one. So without complaint, I sent them to Ipoh for 2.30 hours, knowing I wouldn't get any rider back to KL city center. Lesson learned: please call the rider for long trip.

Dear diary, today I completed only 5 trips in 10 hr 31 min. And I made I report to Uber regarding the toll fare from Jalan Duta to Ipoh (S) exit was not recorded on the final trip earnings. 5 min later, Uber cs replied that it will included next week's statement. Cross my finger lah.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...