SLOW SUNDAY MORNING



Sunday 26 Nov 2017.
Yesterday I was sick and took a rest and slept only on my bed.

7.02am, starting cikJnulekasnova engine and Uber apps. I set destination to KLIA and plan to go straight home to JB after the airport trip. No ping for a long long time.

To fillup ron95 at Shell Jalan Ampang (Risda) for rm75.07.

8.32am, nearby Japanese man at Shangri La hotel. 4 pax, 2 luggages and 1 wheelchair. All the way to KLIA airport, not KLIA2 he said. The man and 2 ladies were sitting in the middle row. The old lady who was paralysed sitting next to me who always said, "honto honto." They talked and talked all the way. At the drop off, I said, "minasan chotto matte kudasai ne," and "koko ni ie desu ne." The man told me my Japanese is very good. "No, no, watashi no nihongo o warui desu," I said.

All the way to JB.

2.06pm, 5min 2.9km to pickup Mas DOR. 7 pax of young Indon men sending them to Aeon Indahputra Kulai.

I waited another ping but all the pings were very far far away, ie more than 20km away. Aiyah.

After more than 2 hours waiting and still not feeling well at Kulai town and Senai airport, I called it a day.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...