DRIVING NICE SOUTH AFRICAN GIRL

Subang Jaya, before lunch.

Monday, 13 Nov 2017.

Dear diary, today I completed 17 trips in 8hr 34min. This week's quest is to complete 24 trips to get rm45. Aiyah, driving Uber is so cheapskate now.

One Uber story today.

11.57am, 4min 1.1km to pickup CAL at La Costa Condo. While on the way, she kept sending me messages asking to go inside the condo and wait at the lobby A. I just followed. When she came to the cab and tried to open the back right hand side door, it's actually stucked and locked. So I asked her to use the other door. When she hopped in, she greeted me nicely. The young 'mek salleh' girl smiled. When asked, she said she is a South African. "Ah, I know Table Mountain, I saw it on the picture only," I laughed. We talked and talked all the way to Monash University entrance. She told me that she has been living here for eight years. At first I was shocked, later she told me that her dad is working with the Sabah government. Boleh bah kalau kau!

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...