I HONKED THE LORRY AND IT HONKED ME BACK!


Grand Bayview restaurant, Danga Bay JB 2017.

Wednesday, 29 Nov 2017.
Starting cikJnulekasnova engine and UberXL apps at 7.07am with odometer reads 60,346km.

Trip no. 1 to no. 6.
7.28am, BNC at Jln Rosmerah 2/16 Johor Jaya. 5 pax of local chinese workers going for class training at nearby Jln Dedap 24.

7.52am, 5min 1.1km ELL at Jln Keembong 25 Johor Jaya. A young man going for work as car polisher for Honda new cars at Jln Kencana Mas 2 Tmn Daya.

Breakfast at nearby warong. No nasi lemak.
Shell Suera Petromart at 8.54am.
Dataran Larkin at 9.32am.


9.44am, 6km 11min SKK at Danga View Apt. 5 pax of Bangla going to Greenland Jade restaurant, Danga Bay.

10.31am, 10min 7.2km ADB an attractive young Malay lady at Dulang 5 Cafe Jln Simbang Perling going to Nuri Education Center Jalan Sri Perkasa 1/3 Tmn Tampoi Utama. The bag she's carrying was quite heavy. "Takper uncle, dah biasa," she said. I smiled at her. And she smiled back at me. OTL

10.58am, 7min 5.5km SNT, 2 local Indian ladies at Kipmart Tampoi with lots of groceries. Wet wet wet and smelly fish. I sent them to Flat Kenanga.

11.23am, 11min 6.9km HZL at the new Paradigm Mall Jln Skudai. 5 pax of local Indian poly students and 1 local chinese going to Aeon Tebrau City. I reckoned they regretted visited the new shopping mall instead. On the way to the Aeon mall, there was a lorry with one of its tyres blownup already. I honked at the lorry, but the driver seemed undettered and later honked back at me. Pandalela lah. Hopefully nobody would get hurt by the flying lorry tyre later.

Noon break. Home.

Trip no. 7 to no. 10.
4.25pm, 11min 8.5km, 5 local chinese young students at Jalan Harmonium 24/2 Tmn Desa Tebrau, behind the Aeon mall. I sent them to Cybercafe Mount Austin.

5.04pm, 1.4km 6min, 3 pax of Siam ladies with big luggages at Jln Mutiara Emas 10/19 going to Merlin Tower JB.

At Jalan Meldrum JB 2017.

5.40pm, THO at nearby Jln Meldrum. 2 Vietnamese young man and amoi with lots of construction tools and bags going to a construction site near Puteri Harbour ferry terminal. Inside the cab, the man who sat at my back always coughing like dog due to illness I reckon, so I offered him and the amoi who sat next tome my spicy hacks sweets and they took it. The surge rate was 1.7x and he gave me extra rm3 tip. I said, "cum on."

Break at Masjid Kota Iskandar. Pee and pray. 6.30pm.
Break at Petronas Bukit Indah. Pee and pray. 7.17pm.

7.19pm, ALV at nearby Aeon Bukit Indah. A Singaporean family, 6 adults with 2 young kids going to makan makan at far far away Jalan Kacang Panjang Gelang Patah.

I set destination HOME since I need to fetch my young boy at his tuition.
Shell Larkin at 8.56pm.
Petronas Megah Ria at 9.31pm. Pee and pray.

Dear diary, today I completed 10 trips in 10hr 13min. Okay lah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...