I WAS GAMED BY SAGUNTHALA

Warisan Kelate, Setia Tropika.

Thursday, 30 Nov 2017.
Starts cikJnulekasnova and Uber app at 6.03am. Odometer reads at 60,585km.

6.57am, SAGUNTHALA ping me. Since I saw the longtrip 40+ min, I tried to call, but he didn't answer. I messaged, he replied wanted to go to Kota Tinggi. I told him cannot send using Uber app as the long journey is not worth it. When I asked for double fare since no rider on the return trip, later very very late he replied that he agreed. But when I arrived at Larkin Utama Condo post guard, the guard lady told me cannot enter, only park outside. I messaged him again and again. Later I found out that it's just a game. Pandelela lah. Okaylah, at least I got rm5 for cancelling as 'rider no show' reason.

7.37am, VINEETH ping from far far away Nusa Perdana Service Apartment with skyrocketing surge of 2.6x. When I called him, he said he was in hurry, so he cancelled. Later, he ping twice again and I ignored the guy. The surge rate became 3.0x. Pandelela lah.

Trip no. 1 to no. 3.
7.48am, EYS, 6 pax of young Islamic girls near Masjid Abu Bakar dorm going to Kolej Pengajian Islam Johor (MARSAH) Larkin. The surge rate was 1.3x.

8.19am, LGN 3 pax of local Indian guys at Larkin Sentral KFC going to Jln Wong Ah Fook JB to find hotel bcoz they are going to fly to Chennai India tonight via Changi airport. The lorry driver who sat next to me told me that he was also an Uber driver before.

8.42am, KHR 2 pax of elderly local Chinese ladies at hotel Jalan Trus sending to Warisan Kelate (pic above) Setia Tropika. They said, "kami oghe Kelate tapi dok Penang," and coming very far far away to try this Kelantan restaurant.

Set destination to JBCS as I wanted to go to Woodlands Singapore. Got ping 13min 13.8km from the same Bangla (SKK) at Danga View Apt who I picked up yesterday, and I accepted but later I cancelled as I reckoned he would call me and ask me to drive faster faster. Lajiao lah.

Walking walking to Woodlands ghost town and Center point MRT station.

1.40pm, NGG, 5 pax of local young chinese boys n girl at Wisma Persekutuan going to Larkin Sentral.

When dropped off at Larkin Sentral, suddenly this minachi wanted to come in to my cab. But I told her cannot take, she should use the app. She wanted to go to Skudai Parade only, which I reckoned quite far far away. I told her to take a teksi mah, then she looked at me with disgust.

Break at Masjid Larkin. Pee and pray. And noon nap to recharge.

3.14pm, the same MNN who booked me few days ago, asking to pickup 5 men. What a relief! I thought I need to pickup 7 India workers with big big baggages. The Waze told me to use the Jln Tun Razak and Skudai going to Senai, but I reckon driving thru Jln Kempas and going into Plus highway much faster and shorter way. But, later when I was stuck new Pasir Gudang Highway on Jln Kempas, I decided to follow Waze using the Jln Skudai. I sent them to the same Perindu 1 flat at Senai.

4.08pm, got ping from BTT at Senai airport going to Renaissance hotel Permas Jaya. The Penang family wanted to go holiday in Singapore and asking me the standard fare for driver transporting them to the island. But I told them I am not available currently, but I would find other driver.

Almost 5pm, getting tired. My daughter also wanted me to go shopping for some groceries at Tesco. So I drove HOME sweet HOME.

Dear diary, for record, due to my laziness and tiresome today I only completed 6 trips in 6hr 49min. The income after deducting the petrol ron95 was bad, very bad indeed and wanted to cry also no use. OTL


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...