THESE AMOIS JUST ARRIVED FROM ULU KAMPUNG MEH



Saturday, 11 Nov 2017.

Today, I just managed completing 10 trips in 6 hr 53min. Lazy Saturday.

Last night, I bought a new 3 lens view dashcam for my cab. I had to go all the way to Kampung Padang Jawa near Klang town to get it from the seller. But when I used it this morning, after the first trip from Ampang to UTM Shah Alam, the monitor got blank. I was a bit upset, so I called the seller. He promised to replace it with a new one. So he did. We met at the Shell petrol station Federal Highway, near Aeon Shah Alam.

Today I just wanted to story mory one Uber trip.

6.19pm, ARL 2 amois ping from Pavilion. The traffic jam was bad. When arrived and started the trip, I was surprised to see the destination only a few steps away - Bukit Bintang monorail. "Tadi ujanlah uncle," she said. I dont mind, but I told them, if they walked just now, they already arrived at the station. But they still wanted me to send them there. After driving a few meters I asked them the point they want to stop. It seemed I need to drive one block of Sungai Wang Plaza to the monorail stairs. Even after I pointed them the stairs which was a few steps away, she rather me driving them one big round throught the jam. "Uncle pusing satu round lah!" dictated the amoi. Kannina lah. But stupidly, I followed. While infront of Plaza Low Yat, the traffic was very bad, it was stuck there for like 20minutes. Charcheebye lah. Suddenly she gave me the fare money and wanted to hop out. When I told them the Bukit Bintang monorail is still quite far to walk. Instead, I advised them to go to the Imbi station. Finally both of them got out of the cab and walked away.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...