DRIVING KAKJAN FROM BLOCK B

Kolam reflection and nice sky view before the storm this afternoon from inside Masjid Besi, Putrajaya.

Thursday, 16 November 2017.

Dear diary, today I completed 16 trips in 7hr 26min.
The odometer reads 86,287km at 8.16am.

Only one Uber story today.

11.17am, 11min 3.9km to pickup cik Miss at 3Elements Apartment. She called from Block B which I couldn't find the sign. I need to drive "tawaf" two times to find the middle lorong. She was going to work as chef at Cube Bistro Cyberjaya, near D'Pulze. She liked to talk and talk all the way. As a divorcee, she got a child taken care by her mother at her kampong in Kelantan. When asked about her car, she told me a sad and pity story about her housemate, cik "B". Few weeks ago, cik "B" who has her own Axia car wanted to go to JB by using cik Miss's Honda city. She let her driving it and later when her housemate returned the car, she reckoned that the car was involved with an accident that cik "B" never told her. Aiyah. Now, the car is at the workshop, but the sad story is that cik "B" still reluctant to pay for the bad dented on the car. Cik "B" told her that she would find the money to repay for the damage she had done. Cik Miss told me that cik "B" had not returned home since last week as she made up a story of her driving Grab. This is a lesson learned to her that she would not let other people driving her car anymore. Although the car is new (more than 1 year already), but she dont have any bank loan bcoz she got her late father's life insurance money. "But uncle," she said, "there are so many other commitments for me, that's why I need to work overtime... and no time to think about finding new husband who can accept my son as well." After dropping her off, I smiled at her. And she smiled back at me. ;p

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...