UNTUNGLAH DAPAT YERPOT, TAPI ...

Incomplete future suspension bridge, Putrajaya.

Wednesday, 15 November 2017.

Dear diary, today I completed 14 trips in 7hrs 16min. The rating now is 855 (5star), 4.61 (personal rating), AR 73%, CR 17%. 11 out of 14 riders gave me 5 star today. Thank you.

Only one Uber story today.

Trip no. 14 and the last trip.
5.08pm, got ping from KHA at Petronas Leadership Center while I was at Petronas Bandar Baru Bangi. The pickup location was 15min and 4.1km far far away but I reckoned that the trip was going to be KLIA. Yeay! But with the bad traffic jam and the fare of ciput rm35 (not rm75), I consider the trip is a non-worthy one. But, is Uber care?

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...