DRIVING MY GRANDCHILD TO SCHOOL



Friday, 10 Nov 2017.

Today, I just manage completing 6 trips in 2 hr 33min. So many things to do run errands.

Just one Uber story.

8.56am, 8min 2.5km to pickup MDD at Jalan TPP 1/10 factory office. 4 pax of Bangla/Nepal going to Taylor's Univ. This is my second trip with them. The traffic on the LDP was smooth compare to our previous trip. At the drop off, the fare was rm6.73 (minus rm6 promo). I asked MDD to pay rm6 only. But he insisted to pay 70 sen. I politely declined and told him not to worry about the sen, I just need 5 star. "Uncle, 5 star no problem, you must take this 70 sen, the company paid for this trip," he said. "Furthermore, your name same as my grandfather," he smiled and left. The time was 9.17am.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...