3 LENS VIEW CAR DASHCAM



Thursday, 9 Nov 2017.

Trip no. 1.
8.15am, 8min 3.3km to pickup NRA booking for her mom at 3214 off Jalan Puchong going to work at Jalan TPK 2/5 Kinrara. The golden lady is a widow just lost her husband few months ago. She got 3 children, 3 rental houses and shel likes to talk and talk about her life.

Trip no. 2.
8.43am, RSS booking for his bf, SFL at Jalan TBK 1/6 going to Jalan Raden Bagus 3 Sri Petaling. This Indon young men also likes to talk. He has been working here for 3 years from Surabaya.

Break at McD Sri Petaling. Cancelled my intention to use surau Sri Petaling due to too many tahfiz students there.

Trip no. 3.
9.51am, HIM an India expat at Endah Villa Condo. When arrived at the gate, HIM almost reaching the guard post, but I still need to go inside the condo bcoz a car behind me. I dont like him and I give him 1 star. He may do the same thing to me. Pandalela lah. I send him to Wisma Scope International where many many India expat there.

Trip no. 4.
10.08am, a China man at Jalan Selesaria 1, Happy Garden. Speak not good English. I sent him at Jalan Bukit Bintang.

Break at Plaza Low Yat to survey for 3 lens view car dashcam. Yesterday I tried to order the dashcam thru my whatsapp group, but the guy sounds phony to me. Ale utoh lah.

Trip no. 5.
11.35am, TSH a Japanese retired man at Berjaya Times Square. We talk a bit about his MM2H (Malaysia My Second Home) and his family here. I sent him to Seri Hening.

Break at Shell Jalan Damai.

Trip no. 6.
12.13pm, Bell at PNB Perdana Suite. 4 pax of Sabahan going to Pavilion.

At this area of Bukit bintang, I set destination to KLIA airport.

Trip no. 7.
12.43pm, KTL an Australia exec lady at Grand Hyatt sending to Shajin Therapy Zone Brickfields. This lady is so langsi, asking to turn off the radio. Fookyew lah. But later she touched my shoulder to stop at the right side of the busy Jalan Tun Sambanthan road.

Trip no. 8.
1.31pm, SHH finally got my bait going to the airport! Yay! A Malay young couple is going for holiday in Langkawi. At first they talk and talk with me but later they dozed off. This is my first airport trip since I started doing Uber this week.

After drop off, I stop at Petronas KLIA to pee and pray. Later, I turned back to the Waiting Area for drivers near KLIA. Then I met few drivers who were waiting since 9am and 11am this morning. 6 hours of waiting - wahlahweh!

Since I got errand to do at 5pm, I decided to leave the Waiting Area to Putrajaya. Noon nap for 5min near Suruhanjaya Tenaga building.

Trip no. 9.
4.09pm, AMR at Alamanda. 5 secondary school students try to enter my cab but I reject them. So, 2 of them going out from the cab leaving only 3 students. I sent them to Surau Mahmoodiah.

Trip no. 10.
4.28pm, SYH 3 pax of young university local Malay students at Menara Ikhlas Presint 3 near Suruhanjaya Tenaga going to Kolej 5 UPM.

Trip no. 11.
5.02pm, NRF 3 pax of same Malay students at Persiaran University 1 UPM. I took the long way to pickup them. Later I send them to Mcd Seri Serdang for free.

Dear diary, today I completed only 11 trips in 7.15hours including one trip to the airport.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...