ORANG ASLI SEAFOOD RESTAURANT IN JB



Tuesday, 28 Nov 2017.

Starting cikJnulekasnova engine and Uber XL apps at 5.59am.

7.07am, no ping, drove thru McD Pandan.

7.08am, FNG at Jalan Molek 2/17 going to Senai Airport. 2 adults and 2 small girls.

8.57am, KRS at Jalan Cyber 14 Senai. 5 pax of Sabahan girls going to TJ Mart Saleng.

10.18am, NRL at SMK Prince Town (Bandar Putra) going to Aeon Mall. 5 young Malay girls.

12.11pm, PTR at TJ Mart Saleng, the same Sabahan girls waiting at KFC going back to Cyber 14 Senai.

Noon break, renew insurance and roadtax for cikputih. I added coverage for the windshield.
Also, Uber surprisingly sent me a text message telling me that my Uber KL account was suspended for one day due to poor "rating". Fookyewlah Uber. But it's okay since I am not doing Uber in KL. Please move on.

4.41pm, car wash for cikJnulekasnova. 5.21pm completed.

5.32pm, RLN at Diva Karaoke Bistro Club Jalan Suria 7. 5 pax young men with tattooes going home at Jalan Api Api 10.

6.16pm, BEN at Jalan Permas 10/6. 7 pax of Singaporeans going to Orang Asli seafood restaurant in Pasir Gudang, but he put it the wrong location. I corrected it to the famous Todak Seafood. Nearby only. He offered extra rm10 for the 7th pax. I agreed.

6.39pm, at the dropoff point, suddenly TOM approached me to "deal tepi longkang". 3 pax waiting for teksi that never came for 40min already. At first they wanted to go to CIQ, but later they wanted to go to The Zon to find some cheap cheap Vietnamese amoi. I dont mind.

Break 7.22pm at Petronas Lingkaran Dalam. Pee and pray.

7.24pm, SXX at JB City Square. He put the wrong entrance. 6 pax young Singaporeans going to makan makan at Jalan Sutera 1.

8.01pm, later CHO at the same location, 5 pax going back to JB City Square.

I set destination HOME at 8.23pm. I reckoned it's already 10 hours online today.

Dear diary, today I managed to complete only 8 trips for 10hr 38min. Okay lah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...