CAN YOU SLOW DOWN A BIT?

Central Market during dusk just now.

Monday, 6 Oct 2017.
Starting at 7.00am sharp with odometer reading at 83,692km.
Today quest is to complete 21 trips to get extra rm110.

7.02am, ZIRA at Jalan Bukit Indah 1/18. The surge was 3.0x! Quickly I went there, I arrived, I called, the boy answered, but waited for 5min I cancelled - 'no rider show'. Before I cancelled, I saw there was one grab car coming and parked behind me. Good for Uber driver will get extra rm3.75 if the trip was cancelled, but I wonder what happen to the Grab driver? Fookyewlah Grab!

TRIP no 1 to 6.
7.16am, M, a Nigerian embbasador at Ukay Heights Ampang going to 126 Jalan Uthant. He likes to talk and talk since he is Islam, talking about Sultan Johor, Kelantan people who can speak Arabics, Nigerian bad people here,etc.

7.59am, IJA and BEAUTY cancelled while I was on my way to get them. The surge rate was 1.8x each. Charcheebye lah.

8.18am, trip no 2, SNT, 4 pax of Indon young men at the food court, Jalan Pandan Cantik. Send them to Jalan Melati Utama 4.

8.54am, HRY a young Malay lady at Putra Villa Condo Taman Melati going to far far away Menara Southern Bank Bukit Damansara.

9.33am, nearby JCK at Jalan Setia Bakti going to Midvalley.

9.49am, nearby RHM at Nortpoint sending to UM. Egyptian who was late for the class, blame it on the traffic jam.

10.30am, SK an Indian student, lazy to walk to the roadside instead asked to uturn on narrow space at Kolej Duabelas UM, send him to UM Central. I gave him 70sen discount but he not say thank you. Pundenale lah.

Break at Masjid UM. Pee an pray.

Trip no 7 to 16.
10.58am, JAP an old Dutch expat who speaks poor Malay at Pantai Hospital going to his rented Merak Kayangan Court. The 58 years old man like to talk too. He is proud working here, no boss, working alone, he can work anywhere anytime in Malaysia with good salary.

11.19am, YES at Bayu Angkasa Blok A going to Empire Damansara.

11.49am, JMS at nearby Empire Damansara to KDU College. He laughed at me when need to pay only rm2 bcoz he got promo. Lajiao lah.

12.08pm, NSY at Menara LGB sending to One Utama. 2 young lady executives talking about buying new car, from CRV, CX-5, to Honday City and Civic.

12.29pm, ARV a local Indian with the India expat at Plaza IBM One Utama sending to Jalan SS 2/6 PJ.

1.04pm, THR at Asian Rice Pot SS5. 4 pax of international students going to nearby Unitar. She paid only rm 1.20 bcoz of the promo.

1.11pm, WAP at nearby restaurant Jalan SS6/20. 3 amoi and 1 Malay tomboy sitting next to me. Sending to not far The Ascent PJ. One approaching the lobby, the amoi shout at me to 'uncle, perlahankan sikit boleh kah?' meaning 'can you slow it down?'. At first I thought she wanted me to turned down the radio, but when I saw the radio is off already then I reckon she shouted me to slow down the car after I hit the drain grill just now. Kannina. Charcheebye lah. At the drop off, suddenly the Uber apps hang when to calculate the fare. But she paid only rm1.60 only as shown previously on her smartphone. I gave her 1 star only.

1.22pm, AFF at far far away Nova Saujana. A thin slender and beautiful Firefly stewardess going to the Subang airport. She paid only rm2 bcoz of the promo. She likes to talk too.

1.44pm, TAN at the same airport ping me while I was on the way with AFF just now. I send him to Setia Walk Puchong. The film producer from Penang likes to talk and talk for the whole long journey. His just filmed movie is regarding a young girl who dream to be an Olympic champion, inclung the local veteran Badminton stars, except Dato LCW. He said nobody likes him very much. OTL

Break at Petronas Bandar Puteri Puchong. Pee and pray and noon nap.

Trip no 17 to 20.
3.11pm, SZZ at same Petronas going to Giant Bandar Puteri.

3.33pm, HSS an Iraq man at Persiaran Puchong condo going to the KL city center, Pacific express Hotel. This man not much of talking. He paid by cc.

4.12pm, SIW at Betel Leaf hotel going to Pavilion.

4.26pm, CLN at Menara Felda sending to far far away Signature Sri Hartamas.

Break Shell Sri Hartamas. Pee and pray. Fillup ron95 for rm30 only.

Trip no. 21 to 24.
5.29pm, nearby 'ahkak' RZZ at the busstop Burger King. Sending to Vista Damai Jalan Tun Razak. The local singer has been living in the US for 20 years and now working for Genting. She/He talking and talking all the way. This is the last trip to complete the Quest. Then I set destination to KLIA airport. Unfortunately after the next 3 trips, only short trips I got.

5.55pm, VVN at nearby Vista Tower going to M Suites.

6.09pm, MHO a Japanese lady at Avenue K with a big sofa cover box luckily fit into the back seat with her. Sending her to Summer Suite Cendana.

6.43pm, the last trip of the day, KHL an Egyptian waiting near AKLEH entrance sending him to Petaling Street or 'Chinatown'.

Dear diary, today I completed 24 trips in 10hr 8min from 7am to 7pm. Okay lah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...