BERGADANG JANGAN BERGADANG

Sharply at 12.12am this morning, this girl with few others open up the table to sell breakfast food just beside my cab.

Friday, 2 February 2018.

I am overstaying since last night for the KLIA trip. I should take the Grabcar cheaput fare at the midnight last night instead of waiting for the 6-seater which the Queue number is at 1-10. Demm.

6.49am, VCH a local KL couple which I thought were foreigner due to the weird name at KLIA1. Their 2 baggages are too big and I dont think will fit into any Axia or Myvi car. No wonder, when I dropped them at their Utropolis Suites Shah Alam next to KDU University, the guy gladly said "thank you" many times to me. Luckily la u.

With an attention to get an airport trip, I set grabcar apps to SD to KLA and drove straight thru Federal Highway.

8.15am, VYO an Indian boss with his wife at Jln SS 3/47 Tmn Universiti PJ going to KLIA. Instantly, he texted me, "try to come fast, shld be at airport by 9.20.." then I looked at my watch. Aiyah! One hour to the airport and I was panic as I thought his flight was at 9.20! When arrived at the front gate of his terrace house, he still inside the house! Then I need to uturn my cab on the crampy street to get the couple with their baggages. When inside the cab, I told his uncle that I couldnot make it to the airport in one hour even the Waze said it will arrive there in time. But the uncle told me, "no worries, my actual flight is 10.30, i just wanted to give the buffer.." Pande lela lah. I told him that he scared me to drive fast fast to pick him up. This type of riders just wanted to bully bully the drivers only. Fookyew lah.

Dear diary, while still waiting at the airport for the UberXL ping, I had time to eat my breakfast, and got a short nap. Then after 2 hours of looking at the idling 1-10 queue number on the Uber apps, I decided to go back to JB.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...