UNWORTHY SEREMBAN TRIP



Tuesday, 14 February 2018.

While waiting at Petronas Jalan Lobak, Seremban city...

THE FIRST TRIP: BEFORE FAJR PRAYER
5.34am, my first customer, CHN at her house at Taman Pulai perdana 6 going to Royale Chulan. She ordered my big 6-seater bcoz couldn’t get normal Grabcar drivers. She blamed it on the apps issue.

Petronas opposite Terminal One Seremban. Pray and pee.
After 3 hours, no ping in Seremban city, I set SD to the airport.

8.10am, HLM 3 factory Malay girls at Jln S2 B6 Seremban 2 sending to Taman Megah.

8.17am, BTH an India guy at Lodge Tea hotel Seremban 2 going to Carboy Auto Body Oakland.

8.36am, RBN ping for a Malay tudung girl at Kalista apartment sending to MSU college Seremban and back to the Petronas Sungai Ujong. Aiyah.

Md Rafiq ping me to pickup but when arrived opposite KFC Seremban, and after shouting and yelling, no rider show and I asked him to cancel.

9.39am, MRT 3 Indon girls (and a lady) at Pasar Besar Seremban sending home at Apartment Seremban Putra. Inside the cab, they spoke among themselves a Malay, Minang, and Java.

THE TRANSPORTER: Ning, are you married? (Looking at the girl next to him.)
NING: Not yet, why?
THE TRANSPORTER: if not, then better wear "sabuk pengaman" (safety belt.)



10.26am, SND at Seremban city center going to Kemayan Square.

Then, I drove straight to Surau Fatimah Charterfield via old trunk road and Dengkil cowboy town.

AIRPORT TRIP NO. 1
2.48pm, KTE and her husband and 2 boys from Singapore at KLIA2. I sent them to Parkroyal KL where were stuck in traffic jam on Jln Sultan Ismail near Berjaya Times Square for half an hour. Aiyah.

THE LAST TRIP: AFTER STUCK IN A TRAFFIC
4.57pm, a China family infront of Pavilion Jln Raja chulan going to Petaling Street.

Dear diary, today, I dont get my daily earning target. Only one airport trip. I went home sweet home early today.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...