"JOB TEPI" FROM KLIA



Sunday, 4 February 2018.

Driving from JB to UniKL Micet Alor Gajah.

11.13am, Petron Salak Tinggi, fillup ron95 for rm67.

11.35am, "membangau" at surau Fatimah Charterfield and Landside for 4 hours. Trying Grab Plus for the first time.

Ignoring 2 Grabcar cheapo rm65 trips and waiting for Grab Plus ping with rm75. The 6 seater ping seemed more further away. Then suddenly one of my whatsapp group friend offered "job tepi" driving pak Arab family who just landed from Langkawi. She got a message from an agent to pickup the Arab family at 4.15pm at KLIA2, but everything was haywire! It's not KLIA2, instead KLIA1 !  Even the hotel name also got confused, which is not Citin Seacare Hotel in Pudu, but in Citin Hotel near Masjid Jamek. Aiyah. And 4 big Arabs with not so small child (a 12 year old girl). Luckily their baggages are not so big which can fit nicely into my cik Jnulekasnova.

As agreed, I was going to drive them to Citin Hotel in KL, but wait... The Arab family wanted to stop at Putrajaya. I was asking for extra rm50 which the Arab young man agreed.

Almost 6pm I picked them up bcoz I already turned around KLIA2 twice and needed to go back to KLIA1 ! Aiyah.

6.33pm, arrived at Jambatan Wawasan, they stopped and took some photos. About 10minutes. Later I dropped them infront of Masjid Putra and promised to be ready to be picked up later at around 7.45pm and I drove to the nearest Petronas at Presint 18. Pee and pray.

8.15pm, after shouting and waiting, finally they hopped in to cik Jnulekasnova. AHM even bought me masalah from the arab restaurant in the mosque. I drove them traight to KL.

9.01pm, arrived at Mesjid Jamek looking for hidden Citin hotel sandwiched behind bazaar which he was booked and paid but after looking at the hotel male receptionist, he decided to leave the place. "I dont like his long hairy nose," he said. Aiyah.

9.15pm, I sent them to Dorsett Hotel Jln Imbi. He booked the hotel and paid me.

Note. The agent told me that they plan to go to Cameron Highlands tomorrow.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...