NO AIRPORT JOB THIS MORNING

Bandar Baru Bangi this morning. @2018

Sunday, 25 February 2018.

Started cik Jnulekasnova at 6.58am on 86,952km.

7.43am, Petron Desa Pandan to fillup ron95 for rm93.

7.27am, IRF 6 pax of caterers at Flat Desa Pandan going to Jln Damai Indah 8.

8.17am, STV at Parkroyal Serviced Suites Jln Nagasari sending him alone to Batu Caves. The lonely guy is a New Yorker.

9.27am, SHS at Batu Caves, 5 pax of India sending to Jln BUnus Masjid India. At the drop off I noticed the cushion was wet and I felt bad about it. I am just assumed the wet caused by the mineral water.

9.57am, DGO 6 pax of pinoys girls with white tshirts at McD Kotaraya going to Jln Perkasa 1. The pin dropoff location was wrong and they shouted at me. Fookyew lah.

10.22am, ATK 6 pax of Indon young guys at Jln Perdana 4/1 Pandan Perdana sending to Surau al-Khauthar Bandar Baru Bangi. The guy who sat behind me playing with his kompang, although the sound is not loud but it bothers me much, so I wound down the windows both side.

12pm already, I set My Destination to HOME.

12.53pm, KLL a lonely amoi at LRT Bandar Tasik Selatan going to Pandan Putri Condom.

1.13pm, MDO a pregrant lady with mom and little daughter at Hospital Ampang sending to Jln Halaman 4 Ampang.

Today I completed 7 trips within KL and Bangi and no trip to KLIA airports. Furthermore, the "pacak" uber was dead when I checked this morning. Aiyah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...