VERY LANGSI UBER RIDER



Wednesday, 7 February 2018.

8.48am, RHM 6 pax of Indon at Indon embassy Jln Tun Razak sending to Mydin Mart Padang Jawa.

11.52am, YYY 6 amois at Sogo Subway going to cafe next to Segi College. Many roads blocked infront of Dataran Merdeka.

12.29pm, JOY 4 Banglas at Lebuh Pudu sending to KLIA. 3 big cloth bundles and bags.

2.21pm, ALAN at KLIA2 cancelled by rider.
AIB at KLIA fighting didnt want to tell the destination. I cancelled. Pande lela lah.

3.25pm, KKT at KLIA2 to Medan Putra Condo. One local chinese alone, car spareparts seller just came back from Sarawak. This guy also commented on my 3 smartphones on the dashboard, so I told him, one for Grab, one for Uber and the other one smartphone is for my amoi only - so I need to keep it inside the car whenever I came back to the house every night! He laughed and laughed. Lajiao lah.


4.40pm, SCT 3 pax of Siam at Tesco Kepong sending back to KLIA2. Yay! (Photo above)

6.33pm, fillup ron 95 at Petronas KLIA exit for rm93.

7.30pm, run errands at Puchong Perdana.

I set SD to HOME.

9.22pm, ASY 2 Indon couple at Jln Bestari going to Residensi Laguna Subang Jaya.

9.53pm, SFY a Malay girl with her friend ping from Palm Ville but she put at the wrong location, or maybe the Grab gps kanna todi meh? I send her to Titiwangsa Sentral Condo.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...