WHY I AM HERE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS



Wednesday, 21 February 2018.

Started at 7.05am, odometer readings at 85,592km.

7.44am, IMM 5 pax of Indon workers at Flat Dato Ahmad Razali Ampang Blok M going to Lorong Au 1c/2a. IMM paid the fare in big note rm50 and I returned the balance (rm33) in one ringgit bill.

8.29am, ANT a matsalleh student at his house Jln Langgak Golf going to ISKL Ampang Jaya. He booked grab 6-seater for himself only.

9.15am, DRS 4 pax of chinese Indon at Ampang Point sending to TBS.

9.42am, HRS a Malay girl at LRT Sg Besi to UPM (Fakulti Bahasa Modern). Then I am going to stuck here in UPM for almost 2 hours.

10.04am, MIO 3 chinese students at Fakulti Biotek going to Fakulti Environmental Studies.

10.20am, MNI 4 pax (1 Indian, 3 Malays) students at Fakulti Bahasa Modern to Dewan Kolej Canselor.

10.28am, NVK an Indian student at Jln Maklumat going to Kompleks Akademik E.

10.42am, NRL 2 Malay girls at Kolej Kediaman 5 to Fakulti Economics & Management.

11.18am, NUR at FSKTM UPM to ?

11.23am, BLG a Africa student at Persiaran Universiti busstop to UNIV360 Plaza Serdang Jaya.

11.37pm, KNY 6 pax of local chinese at Jln 18/40 Tmn Seri Serdang to The Mines.

12.36pm, YAN a chinese couple at Jln Orkid 9 Batu 9 Cheras to The Mines again.

1.01pm, MHD at The Heritage. The Syria student going to far far away Lim Kok Wing Cyberjaya.

1.30pm, JOE 3 pax at Lim Kok Wing to starbucks, Shaftsbury Square. An Indon, Afrika and India.

1.56pm, NHZ 6 pax of Malay ladies at the starbucks, Shaftsbury Square going to Pos Digicert. She booked UberXL.

Run errands in Dengkil cowboy town.

2.55pm, arrived in Charterfield KLIA.

5.56pm, after 3 hours, NNA 2 Germany ladies at KLIA2 to PNB Darby Park KLCC.

8.18pm, GHZ a Morocco (Maghribi) girl at Avenue K. When arrived at the lobby, she said at the Coach, H&M. Then later she walked to my cab infront of the Starbucks. When I tried to be friendly and asked her whether she is students or working, she said, "why I am here is not your business." Aiyah. But minutes later, she asked me where to buy customised cake with her photo on top of it bcoz her birthday would be on 24th. Later she order online in Penang.

8.57pm, MDI an Arab family at Jln Perak hotel to walking distance Pavilion.

9.12pm, EDW a local Chinese amoi at nearby Pavilion Fashion Avenue exit. I sent her to Pandan Villa condo near to my home sweet home. At first I thought this amoi was Malay but she said she got many Malay friends. She just came back from new year festival in Penang.

Dear diary, today I manage to complete 17 Uber trips and 2 grab trips. But the fare is not even meeting my daily target. And my Uber account is going to reach the 100 trips so that I can drive Uber XL only very soon. Thanks to UPM cheapo students.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...