WHEN YOU KNOW HIS SMARTPHONE IS INDISPENSABLE

Due to the NGV gas tank that occupies half of the boot trunk, you should keep your “baeang” on the back seat instead. Location: KWC Kenanga.

Monday, 12 February 2018.

7.57am, JHN booked for his boyfriend at Astaria going to nearby LRT Ampang. The Afghan guy running towards my cab. The surge rate was 1.6x.

8.24am, ANG a pinoy girl with maid uniform at Jln Pandan Indah 6/3 sending to Jln 5, Tmn Tun Abdul Razak (TAR).

8.52am, TAN a chinese boy at shoplots Bukit Indah sending to Pertiwi Indah condom. The surging rate was extremely high at 1.8x.

9.19am, EVI an Indon cewek waiting at Indon Embassy Jln tun Razak. She wanted to change the destination from TBS to Jln Puteri 3/2. The girl‘s handbag and all her belongings ie passport etc just being stolen. She now works in Ipoh and today got her new replacement passport. Instead of going back to Ipoh, she wanted to stay with her ex-friends in Puchong.

10.42am, APR sent by her bf at nearby Jln Puteri 2/3. She wanted to go airport via Putrajaya Sentral. When asked why not taking Uber direct to airport, she said, “mahal loh, if direct from Puchong to airport I pay rm70, if like this (using Putrajaya Sentral), only pay rm20 uber and rm10 by ERL. Half a price only!“ This is one smart rider.

11.16am, FRH at Institut Kanser Negara (IKN) Putrajaya sending to Kota Warisan. She got breast cancer on the right side now. The boy seemed too young to work and asked me a lot about driving Uber. He even doesnt have the car driving license yet.

From Kota Warisan driving straight to surau Fatimah Charterfield KLIA.

AIRPORT TRIP NO. 1, nicely during zohor adzan on air...
1.31pm, HTM an Arab with wife and 2 kids at KLIA2 sending to Sunway Reaort and Spa. This is not pacak gps on Uber XL.

3.07pm, ARM at Rumah Pangsa PJS 8/14 with his wife and 2 kids too. I think they are Sabahan. Stopped at nearby Caltex. I sent them to KWC Kenanga Wholesale City.

4.31pm, YDK 5 Indon workers at YWCA Jln Hang Jebat. They are from Madura. He tried to persuade me to use other route bit I stubbornly follow Federal highway going to Jln Kebun Nenas Klang. It’s quite journey and bad traffic jam. The surge was 1.5x and the final fare almost a hundres bucks

Break outside Masjid Diraja Klang to take sunset photography.
Then I bought mandarin oranges, rm32 for XLL size.

7.24pm, PRA an India girl at Mydin Klang long busstop. I sent her to Tmn Seri Muda.



8.00pm, nearby SSS 5 banglas going to Bandar Putra Mahkota.

Drive straight to Landside.

8.33pm, at the Landside parking lot, I saw this pakcik driver talking loudly to the Grab customer service. The boy left his smartphone on his car but he didn’t want to send the phone to the guy since he is aleeady raking the Queue number. This is an opportunity for me! I told pakcik that I could send the phone with rm50 fee. At first the boy offered only rm10 or let his cousin came to pick it up later. But minutes later he agreed for me to send it! Yay! In return, I gave pakcik his rm10 and he looked happy, “masyukk!.”

”Membangau” for more than 3 long hours.

AIRPORT TRIP NO. 2, a bad trip decision... OTL
12.51am, CEK a fertilizer seller local chinese at KLIA2 using UberX. He said he’s going to Seremban. Aiyah! But I agreed to send him home even after knowing that no riders back later. Later inside the cab he told me that there were 4 drivers turned him down already. I told him the situation (of no return passenger) and I told him that I have good mood tonight. He didn’t want to take limo teksi bcoz “mahal”. We talked and talked. At the dropoff, as expected I dont get any tip from this bugger. Lajiao lah. For me, it's a lesson learned. I will not accept any more Seremban trip without double fare.

Tonight I stayed in Petronas Seremban until morning.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...