DONT FORCE ME TO CANCEL YOUR JOB LAH

Landside KLIA sunrise this morning. @2018

Thursday, 15 February 2018.

5.18am started cik Jnulekasnova and the apps.

AIRPORT TRIP NO. 1
5.31am, while on Jln Ampang, SAN with wife and 2 kids at Jln Uthant going to KLIA. The India expatriate family going to Bandung. Ondway not much until after the last toll plaza then we talked a bit. He said normally he will tell drivers where he is going. And 3 things that drivers would ask him:

1. where are you going?
2. how many person?
3. payment by cash?

I told him that personally I dont mind receving credit card payments. Those “sengkek” drivers wanted the hard cash money to purchase their petrol and whatnot. He concurred.

I arrived at Landside about 6.33am, pee and pray. Ate nasi goreng at the stall in the parking lot for rm2. Yes, the stall was operating since midnight so as expected the nasi lemak already finished and the nasi goreng and sambal already cold.

AIRPORT TRIP NO. 2
7.24am, AGL 6 pax from Australia at KLIA2 going to Signature Hotel Mont Kiara. She just wrote it "Desa Sri Hartamas". I reckoned that the google maps showing me the shortest distance via Mex (33+ min), while Waze gave a farther directions using Elite and Duke highways (50+ min).

8.35am, UGR alone at The Bread Shop Bukit Damansara sending to Jln PJS 1/50.

9.00am, HNZ a girl ping me to pick at Pinang 1C Sentosa many many apartments. When I arrived at the pickup point, it was actually a wrong location. She told me to get her at Block 37 which I dont know, she later told me it's near Speedmart 99 and kedai mamak Bistro. After shouting and yelling, finally I get to the place while she's still not cancelling and hoping me to cancel it. Otherwise she would report to CS. Bugima lah. I told her that it's not my fault, I just followed her pin. Later, I just ignore her for a while and purposely went to kedai mamak and ordered roti kosong and teh o panas kurang manis. Minutes later, after 42min, she cancelled.

10.24am, ARY an Indian uncle gave me the false pickup point in PD? Panda lela lah.

11.52am, 6 pax of China tourists at Masjid Negara going to Hutong Lot 10. They waited by the roadside and try to hail at me, but I just ignored them and drove forward inside the mosque and turned back to find better parking space.

12.08pm, IDR, 3 pax of Indon chinese at Mulia Hotel transferred to nearby Pullman hotel.

12.39pm, DQL, 6 pax of young Vietnam guys at Plaza 393 Maluri sending to Low Yat Plaza. Their smells like just eating a dog.

AIRPORT TRIP NO. 3
2.00pm, VNA and her Malaysia boyfriend at 6 Ceylon going to KLIA. Yay!

Break at Surau Fatimah Charterfield. Pee and pray and noon nap.

4.14pm, then I decided to go back to JB and pickup son at his rented house in Melaka. Tomorrow is Chinese New Year.


KLIA International airport this afternoon.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...