COMPLETING UBER X 100 TRIPS



Friday, 23 February 2018.

8.21am starting the apps.

8.52am, NRT at Korea embassy Jln Nipah to Suria KLCC. 4 young Malay girls.

9.05am, GQI 2 China moms with 2 kids at Hampshire Park to Children Discovery Home Jln Damai.

9.19am, MHM at The Palladium Condo Jln Gurney to Wisma Central. The Pontianak young guy is IT staff doing project on Cimb clicks. He said about the bad traffic jam here in KL is incomparable to Jakarta traffic, "in Jakarta, the traffic is standstill for 4 hours!"

9.44am, RDH booked just to send breakfast inside plastic bags from PNB Darby Park to the pink house Taska Raniya Lorong Gurney.

10.04am, nearby DUR a tremple India exec guy hopped in the cab at Celcom Tower but when I was about to drive he changed his mind while calling his partner and decided to cancel the trip. Instead going to the destination, I cancel at the same place.

10.50am, FFF a Pakistan or India couple from Sydney at Setia sky going to Kedai mamak Husin Pudu. This guy asked me about my religion and friday this afternoon.

11.28am, BKH at VCR cafe Jln Galloway a lady alone after kiss kiss goodbye to her bf at the cafe going home at Jln A7 Tmn Melawati.

11.52am, PRINCE MHM a Bangla to send 5 friends with a lot of kitchen things at Jln 2/4C Desa Melawati to LRT Bukit Jalil.

Solat Jumaat at Masjid near TBS.

2.31pm, EKA a amoi at Jln Arif Tmn Connaught rushing to UCSI university just a throw-stone away at the back of her house. Charcheebye lah.

2.47pm, MAE a Jordan arab guy at Giant Tmn Connaught with groceries to Connaught Avenue. So, this arab trip is my 100th trip on Uber X account and I will request to upgrade to Uber XL trip request only. Yay!

4.17pm, ADA a China family at Masjid Negara. It was raining cats and dogs and I regret not offering my umbrella to cover them. That's the reason I got a "professionalism" issue report. Charcheebye lah. I sent them to The Ritz Carlton hotel Jln Imbi.

4.47pm, RIF a Bangla guy at Basmati restaurant behind Berjaya Times Square booked to send 5 Indon ladies to Haniffa Masjid India.

Due to heavy rains and bad traffic, I decided to take a break at Pertama Complex parking lot and bought a new cheapo Samsung J1 mini prime which was similar to my previous one.

7.15pm, got ping at Dojo KL to KLIA2 airport. But he cancelled. Fookyew lah.

7.35pm, CHL a matsalleh and his amoi gf at Pavilion valet entrance to Setia sky. It was heavy rains too.

7.51pm, NVT a Traders hotel guy booked for 7 Indon ladies to Green View Restaurant SS2. I should ask for additional rm10 for extra pax when he called just now. Demm.

Decided to go home.







WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...