LITTLE SISTERS OF POOR



Tuesday, 6 February 2018.

Started at 8.28am with 80,934km reading on the odometer.

8.59am, LIU 6 pax of China students at Golden Summer Hotel, Ampang Putra. She messaged me, “fellow gps.” which was wrong. Their English are poor. I sent them to Turner International at Etiqa Twins KLCC. The surge was 2.1x.

9.15am while the China pax still inside the cab, on the Akleh elevated highway, ANN the old lady ping me from Oval Apartment. I think she waited about 30min for my cab. She never complained. I sent the Texas golden lady to Pusat Jagaan Little Sisters of Poor foe elderly, Taman Seri Bahtera Cheras. The surge was 1.3x.

Run errands to BSN Bandar Baru Ampang.

2.04pm, NRL 6 pax of Malay office ladies at Suria KLCC going to Axiata Tower Sentral. They talked and talked about merisik, tunang, nikah kahwin. But none of them wanted to sit next to me. Aiyah.

3.06pm, SOM an India family of 3 pax at Sriwangsaria Bangsar going to KLIA. Once inside my cab, he closed the aircon louvre and later talking to his friend about job on his handsfree phone. Then he also asked me to turn down the volume of the Waze on my iphone. Panda lela lah.

5.10pm, YNG alone at KLIA2 sending to The Signature hotel Sri Hartamas. This is not a fake gps.

7.05pm, break at Petronas Sri Hartamas. Pee and pray.
8.00pm, JSM alone at Hamasho Desa Sei Hartamas going to Saujana Residential which I thought on the way to Subang airport. At the exit to Subang Jaya, suddenly I realised I was turning to the wrong way and she also screamed at me and upset! Aiyah. So I found another route going to the Empire Gallery mall and I hit 2 red lights. I also asked her originality which she told me that she is Japanese. So I spoke Japanese to her and she quite like it!

Knowing setting the SD to KLIA airport was a useless thing to do at this hour, so I drove straight to Landside. But I stopped at RnR Dengkil. Pee and pray.

12.11am, NML a Malay guy called me from KLIA1 wanted to send them to Bukit Sentosa, Rawang. But I refused due to long distance (94km) and cheapo fix fare. Another reason is bcoz no riders back to KL and the Rawang jungle look so scary, manyak hantu hoo. So I asked him to cancelled and slowly he cancelled.

12.51am, 40min later finally got ping from DSS at KLIA2. I msg him “hi” and je replied back instantly. And before I finished typing to ask his destination, he wrote me, “going klcc.” Yay! Later 3 matsalleh with a golden lady hopped in to my cab as they are going to Quadro Residence KLCC. They were just flying from Saigon with Air Asia. The lady who sat behind me mumbling that the needed to walk half an hour from the plane ro the terminal. I told her, that’s what you get when you ordered cheapo service fare comparing to big airplane companies ie MAS SIA etc. But not cheapo service provider gives you worst service. For example, this uber which is cheaper than conventional “cekik dara” teksi but everybody is happy using it for it’s convenience, cheap, clean, and professional service. But that’s what I said only in my heart. OTL

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...