TO CATCHUP EARLY WORMS

Landside during dusk today @2018

Tuesday, 27 February 2018.

5.18am, starting cik Jnulekasnova and the apps. The “pachak” gps was dead in this jungle. Demm.

5.58am, MJB 5 Banglas at Suria Jelatek to Imigresen Putrajaya. They were waiting outside the condom instead. No onion smells this morning.

6.53am, ABK 5 Indons at CIMB Taman Nilam Dengkil to construction site near surau Darul Jalil.

8.27am, fake teksi, KHRISNA at Tmn Sei Sentosa while I was having my roti telur. The fare was very high (rm83) going to UPM. Then he cancelled. Panda lela lah.

10.13am, 5 adults 3 kids 🇨🇳 china tourist family at Pullman hotel KL to Masjid Negara.

11.11am, PJN 6 pax of china tourists at the same Masjid Negara to Pavilion.

11.50am, ILN 5 pax of Malay and 1 Indian women at RHB Center to Sunway Velocity. Now I’m getting familiar with the mall lobby.

12.20pm, RZL 6 pax of Indons at Pasar Pudu busstop to Sunway Velocity again.

1.38pm, ZLF a name I remember from previous company at Belanga restaurant Desa Pandan. 5 pax to their office at The Icon. He asked me about my previous company which he noticed from my shirt I wore but I answered reluctantly.

2.45pm, KHR 5 pax of Malay office guys at Wisma Central to

3.10pm, DNA at Royale Chulan hotel, 5 pax chinese Indon, to Berjaya Times Square.

4.04pm, RCL and her male friend which I thought was an Ikea staff (Lol) at Ikea Cheras with lots of office things and a couple of plant pots. I sent them to Binjai 8 Soho Suites.

4.37pm, RSH 4 India and Bangla business men at Citibank going to long trip 40+ minutes to KLIA. Yay!

“Membangau” at Landside from 5.36 for more than 3 hours.

8.57pm, RYC with Japanese wife and 2 kids at KLIA2 to Duta Ria Condo Segambut on Grabcar Plus.

10.11pm, b2b LEA ping to pickup 5 Nepal guys at Hong Leong bank Tmn Sri Sinar to Speedmart 99 Jln Matang 2.

Actually I forgot to fillup the petrol tank since “membangau” at the airport just now. Aiyah. So I stopped at the Caltex near my house

Landside during dusk today @2018

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...