I HAVE NO SMALL CHANGE

Carwash in Dengkil cowboy town this morning @2018
Wednesday, 28 february 2018.

Starting cik Jnulekasnova at 6.44am.

Stopped at Damai Corner and later found out that the “pachak” gps was dead again. Demm.

7.48am, 5 Indons at Jln Maktab Kampung Semarak to Suria KLCC.

8.16am, MAJ 3 Brunei Malay girls at Mercu Summer suites to KLIA. Yay! The UberXL surge was 1.5x and later she asked me to keep the change. ;)

Drive to Dengkil to wash cik Jnulekasnova (rm15), then go straight to Putrajaya.

10.39am, CRL 5 school bous and 1 girl at Bank Simpanan Nasional Putrajaya to Ayer@8.

11.25am, ILA a Malay lady at myFARM parking lot which I followed the Waze and missed it. She looked upset and I sent her to nearby Putrajaya Sentral. She is going to Johor by us and said, “parking Putrajaya Sentral mahal!” Later in the cab, she called a towkey to deliver a lorry full of fertilized soil “tanah” in Batu Pahat. As I see it, she very thrifty. So when I asked her why she chose uberXL that surprised her!

11.52am, NIK 5 ladies at Putrajaya Sentral to Kl sentral. When asked why not taking the tren which is much faster and no traffic jam.

12.27pm, WOD a Thai and her business partners at Mercu UEM KL Sentral to Menara Celcom.

12.56pm, ALF a Penang chinese family with 2 kids and wife at Corus hotel. They have just arrived from the Zuco bus goint to YY38 hotel in Tengkat Tong Shin.

1.29pm, ART 5 Russia pax at The Face Suites to Suria KLCC. The fare was rm5 and he passes me the rm50 note wich I panickedly looking for small change on my wallets and I got them! Phew! But after that, his friend auddenly pssed him the rm10 bill. Aiyah!

3.04pm, FAN a china family at Persiaran Hampshire to Souled Out Jln Ampang. None of them can speak English.

..

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...