I WROTE 2 REPORTS TO GRAB TODAY




Wednesday, 21 March 2018.
Started at 6.57am with 92,544km readings on the odometer.

7.59am, MAR at Restaurant Kin Kin Jln Sultan Sulaiman. 6 5 Indon young men going to construction site near Ajinomoto factory on Jln Kuchai Lama.

Break at HOME.

4.27pm, ARF an Arab Yemen family, 7 adults and 1 baby at The Elements Ampang Kiri to Sunway Velocity. The Arab man likes to talk and talk about war in Yemen, cost of livings and he has an IT business in Yemen. Later, I wrote a report to Grab about too many passengers.

5.06pm, SLM 5 Banglas at Jln Tun Tan Siew Sin KLCC going to Jln PJU 8/5b Mutiara Perdana. They gave me extra rm2 due to not far away stop.

Break at SM.

9.07pm arrived at Landside KLIA for 3 hours “membangau.”
I met ADN a Grab only driver for the third time. He liked to tak and talk. Today he mentioned that now he needs to babysit his baby at home while his second marriage wife is working. “Unlike his ex wife ( with 3 grown up children), “ he said, “this new wife is much better in term of financial support. Even she aupported him on buying new ngv tank on his exora.”

11.26pm, ADL 2 meksalleh with shortpants at KLIA2 Door 2 sending to 6 Ceylon Bukit Bintang. But later they asked me to drop them at Jalan Alor. The French lady on my left hand side put one of her leg on her front seat. Everytime I looked at the left side mirror always thinking kissing her pink pussy. Kannina. I just kept quite, but later I wrote a report to Grab about the rude behaviour. They just came back from Langkawi and no small change. Aiyah.

Go HOME.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...