GETTING TO AIRPORT IS NOT EASY

Changkat Bukit Indah @2018

Tuesday, 13 March 2018.

5.46am started cik Jnulekasnova and the apps.

7.05am, JCQ at KLIA to The Westin Bukit Bintang. The Taiwan journalist lady and her bf a matsalleh (Australia I reckon?). This is not "pachak" trip.

11.24am, MMI-san a Japanese lady alone at Starhill Gallery lobby to The Tropical Spa Bukit Bintang. She said, "your Japanese pronounciation is excellent!" Lol

11.33am, LYS 5 pax of office executives at Wisma Budiman to Ali Muthu & Ah Hock Kopitiam.

12.15pm, NZT at Maybank Tower GM parking (lobby) to Hotel Armada PJ. Due to the wrong exit, the Waze brought me to the very far route via Jln sultan Ismail.

Break at Regalia KL while setting to the airport. No fish! OTL

2.34pm, NDA 5 pax of local Malay at Pavilion going to throwing stone away at Pullman hotel. Later I understand why they didnt want to use the pedestrian  bridge. Ah fake Malay Diva!

Offline.

Dear diary, so today I get my 1000th rider who gave me 5 star rating after exactly 2 years of driving Uber. Actually, it's not exactly 2 years but it needs to deduct 11 months of not driving Uber due to my office job in Pasir Gudang. Yay! I should celebrate this achievement soon.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...