CUM ON NGOC

Sila goyangkan inul untuk lihat depan dan belakang Batu Caves. Lokasi: Batu Caves.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018.

Woke up very very early today at 4.45am, and by 5.15am yours truly already hit the road and set My Destination (Grab 6 seater) to KLIA, and waited for 3 hours driving around Jalan Ampang, Jalan Damai to Pavilion, and KLCC. But still no KLIA hits. OTL

Then at 8.00am, I decided to sacrifice one of the "pachak" Samsung phone and started to complete the Quest for Uber.

8.07am, HRI an India expat man alone at the Element hotel Jln Binjai. I sent him to Menara Celcom. The surge was 1.7x.

8.32am, b2b KVN a Scottish matsalleh guy alone at the Face Suites going to G Tower. The surge was 1.5x.

9.14am, VRJ an India man at Micasa all suites hotel to Suria KLCC. He asked me whether he must wear the seat belt. I said, it's up to you, but if I got fined for rm300 who's going to pay? They he wore the belt instantly and said, "that's why I asked you already."

10.09am, JFF the same Indon family as yesterday at Sentrio Pandan. He changed the hotel to Intercontinental hotel bcoz the water issue.

10.32am, NGC 4 Vietnam (3 young guys and a girl) at Suria KLCC Louis Vutton entrance going to Batu Caves. When hopped in, they suddenly asking me question about my cik Jnulekasnova, the name of the cab and the price when I bought her. When I said they are Vietnamese, they looks surprised. I guessed it from the name "Ngoc" likes "Nguyen" they said. Later at dropped off location inside the Batu Caves, I said "cảm ơn" to them and they looks happy. They also knew how to say "terima kasih".

Break at Petronas Batu Caves.

There was a ping from nearby Baiduri Court. The lady messaged me asking whether I could take 7 people inside my cab. I said they must add rm10 more and as expected she cancelled the booking. I dont regret it. Seconds later, she ping again, but knowing it's her request again, I just ignored it.

12.57 a young lady alone at Taman Koperasi Polis going to NU Sentral. Later when I asked her why she booked on UberXL and she replied, "I didn't know really!" The fare was quite big but she paid me anyway.

Today I took a break early and called it a day. And today, I was frustrated not to get any KLIA job even I set destination on Grab already since early morning.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...