ITS ONLY ONE PING AND ITS NOT AN AIRPORT TRIP



Friday, 2 february 2018.

Started at 8.38am.

11.10am, JSN 5 chinese secondary school boys rushing from McD at Shell Persiaran Mahkota Cheras with full of french fries and drinks and sending them to SMK BB Sg Long. The 4 boys refused me to unfold the 3rd row seat and they rather squeezing to each other. Before reaching the dropoff location (the school), the boy next to me handed the total fare of rm12 and they said, "kita tada tipu ye uncle." No, I said, but where is my angpow mah? They just laughed and later left going inside the school compound.

Break at Berjaya Times Square while I set the SD and MD to KLIA. 12.36pm already.

Friday prayer at Masjid desa Pahlawan Ampang Hiliran.

No airport ping until 4.30pm, so I am driving off to JB.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...