DANA GERAN USAHAWAN BSN 2018



Monday, 26 March 2018.

6.29am, MHM an Indon guy ping me at waryng Pak Leh Jln Indah 4/3. They should be 5 pax but one of them still not at the scene. So I decided to fill up petrol first. Later I sent them to Kota Kemuning. Since I dropped them at the renovated house they are working on, but they haven’t do mosaic cutting uet.

8.57am, EMH an Indon cewek with 5 friends put a weong pickup location at Jln SS 9/2. After shouting to each other , she cancelled. Charcheebye la. But 5 minutes later she ping again and I accepted. I sent them to Embassy Indon Jln Tun Razak.

10.15am, JOD near Jln Binjai going to KL Tower. 6 pax of China tourists.

10.36am, HFZ 5 loca bankers at Bank Negara Malaysia HQ going to Menara CIMB KL Sentral.

11.01am, YUL at Hotel sentral Brickfields to Pavilion KLCC. a family of Indon.

11.45am, WSH with his officemates at Prince Court Medica Center to Restoran Minmax Binjai.

Lunch break at Damai Corner.

12.51pm, ZHS 6 Sabah with 2 small bags at De Palma hotel Ampang going to far far away Vista Alam Shah Alam. They are small business participants from Tawau who attended all funded by Dato seri Paduka on ”Dana geran usahawan BSN” which I suspected is a SCAM.

Drove back to KLCC. But break at Dataran Shah Alam to shortnap.

3.09pm, while on Federal Highway, ANJ 5 Korea at Beacon Hospital to Petronas Twin Towers.

Break at Shell Damai.

4.27pm, CAH a pinoy family at nearby Damai 88 Condo to KL Tower.

5.01pm, NNI 6 pax art young performers at Akademi Seni Budaya Dan Wanita Kebangsaan. I sent them to far far away Decathlon 8Trium Sri Damansara.

Drove back to KLCC via Publika Duta.

7.14pm, NNR rombongan cik kiah from Indon at Suria KLCC. She put the wrong pickup location. I sent the Indon lady teachers to Asrama Kompleks Sri Bintang Utara.

Offline.

Dear diary, today I got a confirmation news that Uber is bought over by Grabcar by 8 April 2018. 2 more weeks to drive Uber.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...