INTERVIEW INVITATION AND CONFIRMATION

From Menara Great Eastern Jln Ampang. The opposite view is on the below image. @2018

Thursday, 8 March 2018.

Got interview at Menara Great Eastern this morning at 10.00am.

Started the apps at 11.41am with odometer readings at 90,119km.

12.04pm, FAY at G Tower. I messaged her due to traffic jam there will be late. Instantly she cancelled while I was about 7 minutes away. Bugima lah.

12.20pm, MHD 5 Malay executives with a lady at Menara Bank Islam Jln Perak going to Tugu Negara Cafe. He placed the wrong destination. These bankers like to talk and talk too, asking about cik Jnulekasnova and how many kids do I have right now. Note: there is no water supply at Tugu Negara toilet.

1.15pm, HRQ also located the wrong pickup point at Perdana Botanic Gardens and later they wanted to go to Suria KLCC not the pasar seni.

1.59pm, CHL 5 Chinese executives at the opposite Furama hotel Jln Changkat Thambi Dollah Pudu sending to The Icon.

Note: there is no water supply also at Shell Jln Damai, so I went to Masjid Jln Damai.

4.19pm, SMS ping and messaged me to pickup her mom at Gleneagles hospital Jln Ampang sending to far far away Taman Bidara Batu Caves (Selayang). When arrived the lady was stunned when to see the high fare of rm45 instead of rm41 which she was told before. She tried to bargain but I insisted to rm45 fare since I am just "carik makan mah."

5.05pm, RZK an Indon ping with long trip 40+ min and surge rate 1.6x. I accepted but when I called he sounded furious bcoz I asked him where they are going to. Instantly also he cancelled the trip. Kontol la wak.

5.50pm, SLV at Jln Raja Laut going to Corona Inn hotel Jln Tong Shin Pudu. The Pekanbaru family liked to talk but not much.

6.31pm, MDJ a Bangla at Lorong Meranti ping me to deliver 6 bundle of clothings to TBS. At first after they put in the first 3 bundles and wanted to add the remaining bundles, he tried to bargain for extra rm10, but I insisted an extra rm20 would do. So I delivered all 6 bundles with him.

7.24pm, NRA 5 skinny student girls outside the Balai Bomba Bandar Tun Razak sending to IPG Kampus Ilmu Khas Cheras. Each of them carrying pasar malam goodies. The four girls really wanted to sit together at the middle seat even after I offered to unfold the last row seat.

7.55pm, break at Masjid Hang Tuah. Pee and pray.

8.05pm, RJN ping me to pickup 6 pinoys and 3 small luggages at Kompleks Kotaraya going to NSK Trade city Kuchai Lama.

Dear diary, today I completed the Uber Quest of 21 trips (Mon to Fri) for rm90. Okay lah.

Looking at the Menara Great Eastern. @2018

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...