EMPTY PACHAK

On Silk Highway near Semenyih exit @2018

Tuesday, 20 March 2018.

4.46am started cik Jnulekasnova, drove along infamous Jalan Ampang and stopped at Shell Jalan Damai.

After break for 40min, I drove along on Jalan Damai and ...

5.42am, SHN a local Indian with Chinese wife and little daughter at Tara 33 Ampang Hilir. They were going to KLIA. Yay!

After pee and pray at Landside KLIA waiting area, I was frustrated as my “pachak” gps play play with me. So started to requeue again. Demm.

11.38am, SRH at Awana Puri Condo Taman Mutiara Barat. The pinoy girl with lots of baggages going to The Marque Hotel Pudu Sentral. She gave me extra tips.

12.19pm, NRJ 5 pax of Medan Indon factory girls at Indon Embassy to Jln SS9a and SS10 Sg Way.

2.03pm, DNL at Starbucks midvalley sending to Pavilion. 7 pax of local chinese secondary school boys. I accepted it even knowing extra pax.

3.23pm, stopped at Petronas Lot 59 Jalan Ampang to purchase ron 95, Touch n go and Grabpay topups.

3.45pm, GYY at KL GH ED 5 pax (1 malay girl, 4 chinese) going to Angkasa Condominium Cheras.

4.45pm, HUY 5 pax amoi at Jln 14 Salak South Baru to UTAR Sungai Long.

Then I drove straight to Landside KLIA empty handedly. The distance was 52km.

6.49pm, LOW at KLIA2 Door 3 going to PV10 Jln Genting Klang. Yay!

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...