NEVER PICKED UP AGAIN WITHIN KLIA DISTANCES



Sunday, 11 March 2018.

7.37am started with odo at 90.580km.

8.00am stopped at PICC bridge and couldn’t start cik jnulekasnova engine. Demm. I called bateriku.com but their service is poor and late. I couldn’t wait and called an Uber driver (rm5) to restart. Then I deove straight to Dengkil cowboy town but all the workshop were still closed and n the morning.

8.58am, NRL at UiTM Dengkil going to Kelab Tasik Putrajaya. 5 pax of Malay girl students.

9.44am, WNY at Mesjid Besi sending to far far away Taylors University. 5 univ students of mix Penang Sarawak chinese indians.

10.56am, bought a car battery for cik Jnulekasnova at Bandar Sunway workshop. RM233 for Century battery after minus rm10.

11.09am, GNA at Subang Jaya Buddhist Association going to Restoran Tian Tian Lai Seafood which was closed. 6 pax of youn Indon chinese students. They speak Bahasa Indon only and seemd from different parts of their country. Once the young guy who sat next to me mentioned about “tanjungpinang” and none of his friends know about it. Aiyah! So embarrassing, so I raises my hand and told them that I know the city located in Pulau Bintan next to Batam. They looked surprised!

12.14pm, HMD at Summit Hotel USJ going to Desa Mentari PPR. A Malay family of 4 adults and 2 kids.

12.47pm, RJA at Klinik Ganesan Sg Way sending to Jln Industri PBP 1/1 Puchong. He wanted to use music on my radio set via bluetooth which I didn’t mind. But please not too loud.

1.29pm BNY 3 Nepal at Beringin Apartment sending to far far away Mero Nepal Restaurant KL.

2.19pm, FRH 5 Sabah Malay family at Palace hotel Masjid India going to KLIA2. Yay! A trip I have been waiting for.

“Membangau “ for 3 hours at Landside. Met KNG an insurance agent. “My wife is very flexible, dont care if I got other woman or not as long as I gave her enough money,” he said. “I drive Grab n Uber just to find my network.”

5.38pm, FOP an Indian guy ping from Ali Maju Charterfield wanted to go to KLIA1 only on Grabcar Plus. I accepted it with regret bcoz after dropoff I reckon that I need to requeue again. Panda lela lah.

“Membangau “ for another 3 hours again at Landside. Demm.

8.55pm, while trying to recharge my phones at Cafe Harga Yahudi Landside, suddenly got ping from ABM at KLIA1 going home to Jln Enggang Keramat KL. So I took it. He just came back from Kuching attending Career Convention.

Dear diary, today I just to admit that UberXL has taken too long to get the ping. More than 6 hours "membangau" at Landside and Charterfield is not a productive activity.




WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...