NO AIRPORT JOB TODAY

Masjid Simpang Ampat @2018

Friday, 30 March 2018.

9.00am, TNY 2 China families at Jln 4 Taman Industri Pandan Indah sending back to their hotels at 2 stops. The first stop is at Ascott Sentral (not Ascott KLCC) and the second stop is at E&0 Residence Jln Tengah KLCC.

9.48am, DNL a Matsalleh couple at Fahrenheit 88 Bukit Bintang going to Yut Kee Restaurant Jln Kamunting which Waze brought to the narrow street which I cannot drive to. They agreed to walk from the roadside.

10.50am, LOU a meksalleh with baby and a maid and a stroller at Capsquare condo to Avenue K.

10.28am, SND an India group, 2 elder men, 2 young men and a young girl at Bangunan MMA Jln Pahang going to Sri Sakhti Easwari Temple Sungai Way. I asked the girl who sat next to me to wear the safety belt but she seemed uneasy to it. Why many beautiful girls dont like to wear seat belt?

12.09pm, 5 office amois at Menara UOB Jln Raja Laut to Bangsar Shopping mall.

12.33pm, WEL at Plaza Sentral alone going to Faculty of Law. She seemed doesnt want to talk so I kept quite. Actually dear diary, I wanted to asked her why she take 6 seater since she is travelling alone. Even the surge rate was very high at 1.9x. Ah, I said to myself, let it be, as long as she can pay me the fare.

Break at Masjid ar-rahman UM for Solat Jumaat.
No ping after the prayer until 4pm, so I drove straight to JB, stop at Simpang Ampat Melaka to pickup my teenage son at his rental house.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...